Welcome to Mt. Zion A.M.E. Church
We are a Christ-centered church who is actively involved in equipping the saints for Kingdom building. Our theme is " Reaching, teaching and loving one another as we love thyself".
Join us for Sunday morning worship as we lift up the matchless name of JESUS!
Hello Mount Zion Family,
Out of an abundance of caution of the COVID -19 virus, the emergency declaration from Governor Tom Wolf as well as the recommendation from the Council of Bishops we will not have Sunday service at Mount Zion AME Church. Pastor Bounds will be live streaming his sermon from home on the church’s Facebook page at 11:00 AM. You can send in your tithes and offering via our website using the online giving tab, mailing it in as well as using the mail slot at the church. If you are bringing your offering to the church a member of the finance committee will be available to receive (via the mail slot) it between 7 AM – 12 PM. To receive the announce please make sure we have your updated email address on file. If you are not receiving the update emails please use the link (on the bottom of this page) to provide your updated contact information.
You can locate our FaceBook by using the following link:
Sunday Worship 3/29 – Facebook or Call-in
1. Pastor Bounds will be LIVE STREAMING at 11:00 AM. Note: the Church building will not be open.
- Go to the website WWW.MTZIONAMEC-NORRISTOWN.ORG and click the Facebook icon, it will take you directly.
2. For your ONLINE GIVING, go to the website - click the ICON and follow the prompts. OR you may drop off in Mail Slot between 7 AM - 12 Noon. Envelops are available at the mail-slot for your convenience.
3. The Call-in Number is the same:
- Dial 1-712-451-0011
- When prompted dial the access code 137801#
- In order to minimize disruptions to the call, please ensure your phone and/or computer audio are on mute. For Cell Phone press Mute; Landline press *6 - please DO NOT ANNOUNCE YOURSELF
- Affirmations: Speaking well of your spouse
- True Love: Being best friends with your spouse
- Take a Stand: Protecting your relationship
- Respect: Coming to know our marital roles
- No Grudges: Fighting fair and forgiving quickly
- Perfect Union: Viewing Sex as a sacred gift from God
- Not the Same Person: Understanding your Spouse